New easy-to-install shower kit
If you are installing a shower or bath area wouldn't you love an Altro system with pre-cut wall sheets, ready to install over a sound, clean wall, including tiles?
Introducing the Altro Walls ShowerKit: A pre-packaged Altro Whiterock wall cladding system for shower, bath and ensuites that is easy to use, even in small areas.
- Perfect for a quick and easy installation
- Adhesive applied straight to a clean wall
- Install over existing prepared surfaces including tiles
- No grout, easy to clean
- Trims and pre-cut sheets for ease of handling and use
- Neat, discreet trims for a smooth, impervious installation
It’s the ideal solution for wet environments. It contains all you need to install around a shower tray or a bath including wall sheets, adhesive, silicone sealant and trims.
Follow the step-by step pictorial installation guide to create a water-resistant, durable and smooth surface with a 20-year guarantee.
For more details take a look at our information leaflet or technical information on our main website.
To order samples please refer to our main website.
The size and weight of the shower kits mean they will be delivered on a pallet and will require heavy lifting, needing at least two people. The kits can weigh from 32kg to 46kg, depending on which kit size you choose.
All shower kits take around 5 days to manufacture and prepare for despatch. Please add this time to our stated delivery times.
Goods which are prefabricated, bespoke or that are made to a customer specifications may not be returned unless there is a manufacturing default or the goods are damaged when they arrive with you, this includes Altro Whiterock Showerkits.
Altro Walls ShowerKit™ Kit 3
- 2 x Altro Whiterock White™ sheets, 2 x 2500mm x 900mm
- 2-part internal corner
- Bath/shower trim
- Solfre 3120 2-part PU wall applied adhesive
- Sanitary silicone sealant
- Anti-static solution
- Micro fibre cloth
Technical summary for Altro Whiterock White™
- Type of product: Extruded semi-rigid PVCu sheet
- Surface finish: Satin
- Thickness: 2.5mm
- Weight: 6kg/m² Kit weights from 32kg to 46kg.
- Max service temp: +60°C
- Colours: 6